Visit our website CompHearingSolutions.com to learn more about our clinic!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New "Ear"

2017!  How did we get here?  Time goes by so fast when you’re busy.  Reflecting on 2016, it was certainly a year of change.  New jobs, a move, a new home, and a new baby.  My family has kept busy this year, and so has the practice.  We are excited for what is in store for 2017!  

I am pleased with the support I have received from “old” and new patients.  I have always said “The Patients Make the Practice”, and it has never been more true.  Without wonderful, dedicated patients, Comprehensive Hearing Solutions would not exist.  For that, “Thank You”!  

As we begin 2017, I look forward to serving you all.  My one resolution is to continue to grow the practice so that I can provide premium hearing healthcare for years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment